Top 10 management colleges in India
Management courses are the most sought after courses in India, to change the career track, to take many steps ahead or to take a head start from others, Master in Business administration or post-graduate diploma in Management is what aspirants look for, and so here is the top ten Management colleges in India.
- IIM Ahmedabad In recent years, none of the colleges could snatch the place from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad, Its two year program and one year program for executives has secured place in the top place in Financial Times (FT) rankings.
- IIM Calcutta – The first among IIM’s was established with the assistance of Alfred P. Sloan School of Management. It offers courses from postgraduate programs to Doctoral level and Executive programs.
- XLRI Jamshedpur – Xavier School of Management is one the esteemed colleges in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. It is one of the oldest colleges which offer management courses including business management, human resources management, and general management with the Doctoral programs and Fellow programs.
- SPJIMR Mumbai – SP Jain Institute of Management and Research in Mumbai is one of the best premier business schools in India. It offers post graduate Diploma in Management and post graduate program in Management.
- MDI Gurgaon – Management Development Institute Gurgaon has really embarked successful journey has always secure top most places in India B-School List. It offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), Post Graduate Programme – Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM), Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGPIM), National Management Programme (NMP), Post Graduate Diploma in Public Policy and Management, Fellow Programme in Management, Executive Fellow Programme in Management, Part Time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PT-PGPM)
- FMS Delhi – Faculty of Management Studies apart from executive and masters in management full time and part time offers Bachelors in management studies.
- IIM Kozhikode – Established in 1993, the name of IIM itself reflects the quality and great infrastructure, it offers Post Graduate Programme in Management, Fellow Programme in Management, Executive Post Graduate Programme.
- IIM Indore – IIM Indore is the sixth addition to the family of IIM’s it offers Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPMX), Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- International Management Institute,(IMI) New Delhi – It is the corporate Business school established in 1981, it offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources (PGDHRM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM – B&FS), Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EXPGDM), Fellow Program in Management (FPM).
- Indian Institute of Foreign trade (IIFT), New Delhi – Only among all the B-Schools in this top list which offers Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB).
|Ranking (2015)||College Name||Established||State||Govt/Pvt|
|2||IIM Calcutta||1961||West Bangal||Government|
|8||IIM Indore||1996||Madhya Pradesh||Government|
|9||IMI New Delhi||1981||Delhi||Private|
|10||IIFT New Delhi||1963||Delhi||Government|
Also Read: Top Engineering Colleges in India