It’s a known fact that cracking the UPSC civil service exam is not a child’s play. But many times, due to the lack of knowledge and myths, many students feel trapped in the pressure of failing the exam. Feeling pressurized is obvious as the Civil Services are known for their prestige and power. Being the most sought after jobs in India, it asks for hard work and determination to a high level mark. Every year, thousands of students appear for this most prestigious examination and try their luck mated with the hard core efforts.
When such a repute is associated with an exam, it’s obvious for a student to feel little trapped within the vast syllabus and his abilities to cover them. To overcome the fear of failing the exam, it’s necessary for a student to understand the basic requirements of the exam. For this, it becomes evident for a student to set aside all the myths and misconceptions that are ruling his mind and creating unnecessary flips and doubts.
Unlike any other exams, the UPSC exam carries a vast syllabus that asks for an enhanced approach made by the student covering most of it without failing the basics of any. It implies that an aspirant should make a comprehensive study pattern that will deliver basic knowledge in equal divisions along with the development of administrative traits. Most students failed to link themselves with every subject due to wrong synchronization of their time. You need not commit such mistake. Follow a systematic approach and make a smart move with your study material and time slot.
As a help, you can feel assisted with some of the most common do’s and don’ts, which you can easily follow to have a secured landing on the runway of IAS examination.
- Be strict to the syllabus in combination with last year’s question papers.
- Make a habit to read at least three newspapers to get in touch with regular activities going on in the country.
- Try to distribute your time slot giving each subject equal time of study. If possible, prepare short notes and regular make a revision habitually.
- Make a weekly practice of essay writing. Even for writing answers, focus on creating innovative presentation with impressive introduction and conclusion.
- Be focused towards conceptual study.
- Do follow every subject seriously. Remember, even a single number matters in the result.
- Don’t go for external study. Clear your basics.
- Don’t be serious about the myths and misconceptions. Try to avoid them.
- Don’t follow the number of hour’s pattern. Be specific to make quality preparation rather than studying number of hours.
- Don’t ever try to avoid sound sleep, especially around the exam.
- Don’t just grasp the things. Focus on understanding the concepts.
- Don’t forget to follow the syllabus with previous years question papers.
With the above do’s and don’ts, one can easily find a possible way to clear the exam. Remember, it’s hard to crack the examination but not at all impossible. All you need is right guidance of BEST IAS coaching in Delhi, dedicated and timely managed approach with smart efforts of learning.