This article talks about the UPSC EPFO exam and the best EPFO coaching in Delhi. It also talks about the job description & eligibility criteria. This article will give you a complete insight of UPSC EPFO 2020.
UPSC is conducting the EPFO 2020 Exam for 421 vacancies. It offers several posts such as
- Accounts/ Enforcement Officer
- Social Security Assistant (SSA)
Organization for which selected candidates will work:
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation,
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
Seat bifurcation as per category:
- SC – 62 seats
- ST – 33 seats
- OBC – 116 seats
- EWS – 42 seats
- Unreserved – 168 seats
These posts are full time and come under Level-8 Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
For Group B Candidates
General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial. The selected candidates under group B can be posted anywhere in India.
EPFO Exam Eligibility :
- Age: Below 30 years
- Education: Graduation in any subject
Important Dates for the UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam
- Opening & Closing Date for Online Application – 11th Jan to 31st Jan 2020
- Recruitment Exam Date – 4th October 2020
UPSC EPFO Syllabus:
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & Knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
Download Details UPSC EPFO Syllabus
PulsePhase Recommendation for EPFO coachings in Delhi
Dhyeya IAS Academy
This institute is one of the Best UPSC EPFO institutes in Delhi. It’s providing quality education for 10 years. They also have been providing UPSC exam preparation courses. They follow a simple mindset which is “Geniuses are made, not born”.
The Academy also offers a scholarship program for financial humble students on merit basis. they have both online and offline coaching available for the students.
Dhyeya IAS has a video-based learning platform and its daily news scan is very famous amongst UPSC EPFO students. They have a small batch size in each class. They also provide coaching for civil services examinations.
Why you should choose Dhyeya IAS Academy
- Dedicated faculties
- Scholarship program
- Online teaching portal
- Superior Study Materials
- 5 Centers in Delhi & UP
- Small batches for personal interaction
Dhyeya IAS Fee Structure :
Fee structure: ₹ 21,000 – ₹ 1,41,000
Dhyeya IAS Contact details :
- Address: 635, Ground Floor, Main Road,
- Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
- Phone: 011-47354625, 49274400
- Mobile: (+91)-9205274741,42
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.dhyeyaias.com/
Read Full Review of Dhyeya IAS Academy
EPFO Frequently Asked Questions
Q-1 What does Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner(APFC) do?
Answer: APFC is mainly a job of Recovery Officer for the Central Government. This is a part of a civil service only. They help with recovering the PF dues from the organization.
This position has many authorities. They can arrest a defaulter or seal their bank account or also can auction a defaulter’s property if need be.
The most interesting part is that an APFC also coordinates with fund managers and monitors investments in the equity market. APFC also manages investments and its growth for the Indian government.
Q-2 How do I become ASFC?
Answer: You need to take a written exam conducted by UPSC followed by an interview. Once, you clear both the levels then you become ASFC.
Q-3 What is the Syllabus for EPFO Exam (APFC)
Answer: Download the PDF by clicking on this link – Download EPFO Syllabus
Check out Best UPSC Coaching in India
Know the List of Top Institute for IAS Preparation in India