In this information era getting the IAS Study Materials is very easy. Technology has made things quite simpler these days. There are many websites flooded with a lot of study materials. But, whom to trust is more difficult these days. Finding the right source and updated Study Materials on the internet.
Study Materials for UPSC has to be of superior quality if you wish to clear the UPSC exams. UPSC Syllabus is already as vast as the sea and without qualitative study materials, it’s nearly impossible to clear the exams.
Less is More should be your strategy to follow while choosing the study materials. You should try to find such study materials which are highly credible. Following various study materials on each topic may reap no benefits. Therefore, it’s important that you go for Less but qualitative study materials.
Follow only the best IAS coaching study materials for better results. UPSC Coaching institutes always prepare their study materials with utmost care and these study materials are prepared by experts. As a result, you get your hands on the best study materials by nominal charge or even free.
We at PulsePhase try to provide you with the best study material available and keep it updating every week. You get fresh Study materials on Current affairs and other subjects.
Previous year question paper, NCERT book and other study materials are available in pdf format for free download. Optional subject study materials are also available.The best part is, it’s free.
Join our telegram group to get UPSC study materials on a daily basis. We wish you all the best for the IAS examination and if you like what you see here then spread the word amongst your friends.
- UPSC Exam 2019 Syllabus
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern
- UPSC Exam Calendar 2019, Exam Date Released
IAS Interview Preparation Tips
- IAS Interview: How to Prepare for UPSC Personality Test?
- Top 20 tricky IAS interview questions and answers
- Best UPSC Interview Questions – Successful Interview Preparation
Will the UPSC CSE Exam be Postponed due to COVID-19?
All About UPSC Exam
- Top 20 Tricky IAS Interview Questions and Answers
- Why Do You Need To Refer Previous Year UPSC Question Papers?
- Top 10 IAS Coaching in Delhi
- Best Cities for IAS Preparation in India
Previous Year Question Papers
- Why Do You Need To Read Previous Year UPSC Question Papers?
- Download Previous Year UPSC Questions Papers for Prelims and Mains
Download Yojana & Kurukshetra Free PDF
UPSC Important Forms & Downloads
- Attestation Form for Recruitment
- Proforma of a certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) Proforma of a certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)
- Proforma of Disability Certificate
- Form to claim the expense if you are called for an interview
- Proforma for claiming SC/ST benefits
- Proforma for claiming OBC benefits
- Proforma of Declaration by OBC Candidates
- Proforma for claiming Serving/Retired Armed Force Personnel Benefits
- Performa for claiming experience