PulsePhase Insight About Dhyeya IAS Academy:
PulsePhase rates Dhyeya IAS Academy 90 out of 100 because of their high success rate, excellent infrastructure, scholarship programs, and good teaching methodology. However, they lose points because of their poor management as claimed by several students, high fees with most scholarships reserved for specific categories of students and less experienced faculty.
Average Rating of the Dhyeya IAS Academy on Various Social Media Platforms:
|Google – 4.3/5||PulsePhase – 90/100|
|Just Dial – 4.3/5||Our Education – 8.8 /10|
|Mouthshut – N/A||WAC -7 /10|
|Exam Bazaar – 3.5/5||Facebook -4.8 /5|
Pros. & Cons. of joining Dhyeya IAS Academy:
|Pros. of Joining Dhyeya IAS||Cons. of Joining Dhyeya IAS|
|Limited no. of students in a batch||Most faculty members are not much experienced|
|Scholarships available||Fees are high and scholarship opportunities are few|
|Classes are available in both Hindi and English medium|
|Offline and Online courses with free study material available|
|The comprehensive and detailed study material|
Detailed Review on Dhyeya IAS
Dhyeya IAS was established in 2003 and since then it has strived to provide quality education to help all its students reach their full potential. They claim to follow a specific strategy when it comes to IAS coaching and guiding IAS aspirants which include:
- Strategic planning and testing their students at every level of exam – preliminary, main followed by the interview. And providing them with regular feedback for improving the students’ skills.
- Providing economic assistance to students who have financial trouble to ensure their education is smooth sailing and stress-free.
- Ensuring students are equipped with proper study material for their preparation and acquainted with cutting edge technology to help them prepare for the examination.
Dhyeya IAS provides classes in both Hindi and English medium both in an online and offline format. They have streaming centers in most of the cities. Recently Dhyeya IAS has launched free UPSC, IAS & PCS Coaching for SC/ST/OBC/EWS Students under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana (Only for Delhi Students).
Founders of Dhyeya IAS Academy:
MR. VINAY KUMAR SINGH (CEO AND FOUNDER)
Mr. Singh believes that rigorous and lengthy syllabus instills a hatred for the subject and is not the requirement for succeeding in any competitive examination. He aims at incorporating human values and ethics among the students to help them differentiate wrong from right and make correct decisions for the good of the society and the nation as a whole.
MR. Q H KHAN (MANAGING DIRECTOR)
Mr. Khan aims that via Dhyeya they will be able to lend a guiding hand to all the aspiring students to reach their full potential and become stalwart members of the society. He believes that education and knowledge have no horizon or limit and encourages students to study beyond their syllabus.
The vision of Dhyeya IAS Academy:
- To develop and nurture competitiveness in the students
- To provide education to students belonging to all sections of the society
- To provide equal opportunities to all students
- To incorporate humanity, values and professional ethics among all its students.
- To prepare all its students for the future by providing quality guidance and practice.
Dhyeya IAS Faculty
|SUNIL KUMAR RAI||IPS|
|HARSH VIG||IT CONSULTANT|
|T H K GHAURI||RETIRED IRS|
|History & Culture||Javed Haque K. Alam Tarique KhanVijay Ved Vinay Singh Waris Siddiqui|
|Economy||Divyavadan Singh Kumar Amit Kumar Sarvesh Vinay Singh Zulfiqar Ahmad|
|Polity and Governance||Bharat Singh, Jay Singh Kumar, Sarvesh Kumar, Vineet Kumud Ranjan Manjesh Kumar Vinay Singh|
|International Relation||Ayaz Khan, Bharat Singh Kumar, Sarvesh Kumar, Vineet Vinay Singh|
|Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude||Jay Singh Rajeev Ranjan T. Dwivedi Vinay Singh Other Experts From IIPA & DU|
|Social Issues & Social Justice||Kumar Amit Sweta Singh|
|Science & Technology||Ayaz Khan Javed Haque Q.H. Khan|
|Geography||Apoorva Mehrotra Divyavadan Singh Rajeev Chauhan Sanjay Singh Sanjeev Sharma Sikander Khan|
|Ecology, Environment & Disaster Management||Apoorva Mehrotra Divyavadan Singh Sanjay Singh Sanjeev Sharma Rajeev Chauhan|
|CSAT||Athar Abbasi Javed Ahmed Jay Singh Mukesh Kumar Prof. Usmani Sweta Singh Sandeep Singh|
|Current Affairs||Dhyeya Team|
|Internal Security||Ayaz Khan Bharat Singh Vinay Singh|
Why Dhyeya IAS for IAS coaching?
- Dhyeya IAS follows specific planning and strategy to plan their classroom courses and even have a weekend course for working-class aspirants.
- Institute try to enhance the ability and potential of their students with the help of regular counseling and expert advice.
- Dhyeya IAS provide unlimited study material both online and offline at the students’ disposal
- They have an advisory board consisting of very learned and experienced officers to guide them.
- They conduct regular tests and mock interviews to prepare the students for the UPSC exams.
- The Academy provides scholarships and free coaching opportunities to students coming from weaker sections of society.
- They provide distance learning and education programs to all their students.
- They have limited no students in each batch so every student gets individual attention.
- Dhyeya IAS has a youtube channel where videos of all lessons are available and a current affair section on the website (both in Hindi and English) which is regularly updated.
Scholarship Facilities at Dhyeya IAS Academy:
Dhyeya IAS has launched free UPSC, IAS & PCS Coaching for SC/ST/OBC/EWS Students under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana (Only for Delhi Students).
Dhyeya IAS also conducts scholarship tests in various centers. The % marks obtained in the equals the % discount a student will get. The syllabus of the test is displayed on their website for all aspirants to refer to.
Courses Offered at Dhyeya IAS with fees structure:
|Name of the course||Fees|
|UPSC IAS (प्रारंभिक + मुख्य) परीक्षा – 2019 के लिए नि:शुल्क सुपर 100 छात्रवृत्ति (Scholarship) कक्षा कार्यक्रम (All India Free Super 100 Scholarship Classroom Programme for UPSC IAS (Prelims + Mains) Exam – 2019)||Free|
|General Studies – IV (Case Studies)||Free|
|Distance Learning Program (DLP)||₹14160|
|Premium BatchPrelims + Main + Interview||N/A|
|Foundation BatchComplete PCS Preparation/ IAS PRELIMS||N/A|
|Main BatchMain + Interview||N/A|
|Foundation (10+2) BatchPrelims + Main + Interview||N/A|
|Optional SubjectsHistory, Geography, Political Science, Sociology||N/A|
|Live Stream Online Classrooms||N/A|
|भूगोल (वैकल्पिक विषय) टेस्ट सीरीज़: सिविल सेवा (मुख्य) परीक्षा – 2019 (Geography Optional Test Series for UPSC IAS, Civil Services Mains Exam – 2019)||₹10000|
|हिन्दी साहित्य टेस्ट सीरीज़: सिविल सेवा (मुख्य) परीक्षा – 2019 (Hindi Literature Test Series for UPSC IAS, Civil Services 2019 Exam)||₹10000|
|Offline All India Test Series Programme for UPSC IAS Mains Exam – 2019 – 2020||Fee for DHYEYA Students:12 GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length + 5 Essay) : 12000/-Only GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length): 10000/-Only 5 Essay: 3000/-Fee for Other Students:|
12 GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length + 5 Essay) : 14000/-Only GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length): 11000/-Only 5 Essay: 4000/-
|Online Test Series Programme for UPSC IAS Mains Exam – 2019||Fee for DHYEYA Students:12 GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length + 5 Essay) : 10000/-Only GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length): 7500/-Only 5 Essay: 3500/-Fee for Other Students:|
12 GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length + 5 Essay) : 12000/-Only GS (8 Sectional + 4 Full Length): 9000/-Only 5 Essay: 4500/-
Toppers of Dhyeya IAS Academy:
|Kanishak Kataria||AIR 1 (2018)|
|Junaid Ahmed||AIR 3 (2018)|
|Shivani Goyal||AIR 15 (2017)|
|Gaurav Kumar||AIR 34 (2017)|
|Vishal Mishra||AIR 49 (2017)|
Dhyeya IAS contact information:
- Website: https://www.dhyeyaias.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 635, Ground Floor, Main Road, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
- Phone: 011-47354625, 49274400, (+91)-9205274741,42
- Address: 1/53, 2nd floor, Lalita Park, Near Gurudwara, Opposite Pillar no.23, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-92
- Phone: 011-43012556, (+91)- 9205212500
- Address: 25B, Second Floor, Pusa Road, Old Rajendra Nagar, Metro Pillar Number 117, New Delhi
- Phone: (+91)- 9205274745, 9205274743
TOP UPSC COACHING INSTITUTES IN INDIA
|Top 10 Best IAS Coaching in Bangalore||Best IAS Coaching in Guwahati|
|Best IAS Coaching in Gurgaon||Best IAS Coaching in Madurai|
|Best IAS Coaching in Ranchi||Top 5 IAS Coaching in Aligarh|
FAQs about Dhyeya IAS Academy:
Q.1 Is Dhyeya IAS good?
Answer: Dhyeya IAS is undoubtedly one of the best institutes for IAS coaching because of its high success rate, high-quality study material and excellent infrastructure.
Q2. What is the fee at Dhyeya IAS Academy?
Answer: The fees at Dhyeya IAS Academy vary depending upon the coaching course you choose but usually, it falls within ₹50000 to ₹150000.