PulsePhase Insight About ALS IAS Academy Delhi
PulsePhase rates this IAS coaching 90 out of 100. Though, they provide quality study material and best teaching. However, the syllabus completion time can be reduced. Extra focus on unnecessary subjects can be shifted to other main subjects.
Pros. & Cons. of joining ALS IAS
|Pros. of Joining ALS IAS Delhi||Cons. of Joining ALS IAS Delhi|
|High-quality study materials||Too many tests give students less time for self-studies|
|Quality teacher||Too many lectures also bring a similar issue|
|Attitude & character building||Lengthy Syllabus|
|Well supported infrastructure|
Average Rating of the ALS IAS on Various Social Media Platforms:
|Google – 4.6/5||PulsePhase – 90/100|
|Just Dial – 4/5||Our Education – 9.2/10|
|Mouthshut – 5/5||WAC – 8.5/10|
|Exam Bazaar – 3.8/5||Facebook – 4.8/5|
Read the detailed review of ALS IAS Delhi:
ALS is one of India’s most reputed IAS Coaching institute. It is established with the primary aim to prepare students to grow up to be extraordinary Civil Servants. It was established 25 years ago and since then the ALS ( Alternative Learning System ) team has been dedicated to providing quality education to all the IAS aspiring students.
ALS has students from all backgrounds and they provide everyone with their high-end educational programs that stand out ALS IAS academy from other Coaching Centers. ALS IAS Coaching focuses on academic study and as well as character building. They help students to face real-life challenges.
ALS is reputed for its cutting-edge technology in imparting knowledge of General Studies, Public Administration, Geography, History, and Sociology for the UPSC Examination. Their courses are available in both English as well as in the Hindi medium.
Founding Fathers of ALS IAS Academy Delhi:
- Shashank Atom (Chairman)– He dreamed of building a new India with highly trained civil servants and thus the idea of ALS was born.
- Jojo Mathew (Chief Executive Director)- He is the Founder Executive Director of ALS and the CEO, ALS-IAS. He has a Mechanical Engineer degree from REC Durgapur.
The Vision of ALS IAS Delhi:
- To be one of the best in the field of learning.
- To be a game-changer by giving maximum result
- Always onboard quality teachers from the industry
- Educate students about social responsibility well before they become IAS
ALS IAS Delhi’s teachers/faculties:
Some of the highly acclaimed faulty members of ALS IAS Delhi Teachers:
|Teacher’s Name||Subject(s)||Total Years of experience|
|Sachin Arora||Geography||10 Years|
|Dr. Sanjay Pandey||Science & Technology||17 Years|
|Arunesh Singh||Economics||17 Years|
|KM Pathi||Ethics & Essay Writing||20 Years|
|Sharad Tripathi||International Relations – Hindi||11 Years|
|Ajay Srivastava||Public Administration||07 Years|
|Dr. Shashi Shekhar||Geography||13 Years|
Why ALS IAS Delhi for IAS coaching?
- ALS IAS follows a unique teaching methodology with a daily schedule course plan.
- The Institute gives specially designed study material and other learning aids in audio-visual format.
- They give primary attention to answer writing & skill development.
- They have regular tests and exams for continuous practice. ALS offers four types of
- Classroom Tests:
- Surprise tests of 10 – 15 minutes duration.
- Longer duration test on weekends/end of chapters.
- Separate tests for Prelims as well as Mains.
- Full-length exam like tests
- A highly integrated library/resource center
- Regular seminar, conferences, and tutorials
- Reading rooms, Air-conditioned hi-tech classroom with audio-visual facilities and in-house cafeteria to provide a comfortable environment for the students to study peacefully
- Unlimited Online resources at the students’ disposal.
- Scholarship facilities to all deserving and needy students.
Scholarship Facilities at ALS IAS Delhi:
ALS IAS Academy offers scholarship facilities to students on merit basis especially for those who are not from rich backgrounds. All scholarships are granted via a test and interview.
They ask questions related to General knowledge and general aptitude. This scheme is only applicable to candidates whose family income is less than 4 lacs/year.
‘ALS IAS has a special infrastructure of scholarship students. An academic mentor will be exclusively available for this program.
The Scholarship includes:
— 50% Scholarship/Fee Waiver for 50 deserving students
— 25% Scholarship/Fee Waiver for 50 deserving students
Courses Offered at ALS IAS Academy Delhi with fee structure:
|ALS IAS Delhi Course Name||ALS IAS Delhi Course fee structure|
|General Studies Extensive 1 (Morning)(GS Main paper 1,2,3,4 + GS Prelims + CSAT + Essay + GS Prelims Test + GS Main Test + Interview)||₹ 171000|
|General Studies Extensive 2 (Evening)(GS Main paper 1,2,3,4 + GS Prelims + CSAT + Essay + GS Prelims Test + GS Main Test + Interview)||₹ 171000|
|General Studies Extensive Weekend(GS Main paper 1,2,3,4 + GS Prelims + CSAT + Essay + GS Prelims Test + GS Main Test + Interview)||₹ 171000|
|GS Foundation 2+(2-Year Weekend Foundation + 1 Year GS Extensive)||₹ 251340|
|GS Foundation 2+(2-Year Weekend Foundation + 1 Year GS Extensive)||₹ 221250|
|GS Foundation+(2-Year Weekend Foundation For Undergraduate)||₹120950|
|Weekly Current Affairs Programme Prelim-cum-Main 2020||₹8260|
|General Studies Extensive + Geography||₹236000|
|General Studies Extensive +Public Admin||₹236000|
|General Studies Extensive +Sociology||₹236000|
|General Studies Extensive +Political ScienceGeneral Studies Extensive + History||₹236000₹236000|
|General Studies Extensive + Anthropology||₹236000|
|Public Admn Optional||₹55000|
|Political Science Optional||₹55000|
|सामान्य अध्ययन Extensive Foundationसामान्य अध्ययन मुख्य परीक्षा Paper I, II, III, IV + सामान्य अध्ययन प्रारंभिक परीक्षा + सीसैट + निबंध + टेस्ट सीरीज़ (प्रारंभिक एवं मुख्य परीक्षा) +करेन्ट अफेयर्स (प्रारंभिक एवं मुख्य परीक्षा) + लेखन कौशल सर्वंद्धन कार्यक्रम + साक्षात्कार प्रशिक्षण कार्यक्रम||₹135000|
|सामान्य अध्ययन + वैकल्पिक विषयसामान्य अध्ययन Extensive Foundation( इतिहास+समाजशास्त्र+भूगोल )||₹155000|
ALS IAS Toppers and their testimonials:
- Artika Shukla – All India Rank 4 (Civil Services Exam, 2015.)
- Durishetty Anudeep- All India Rank 1, Civil Services Exam (2017)
- Sachin Gupta -All India Rank 3, Civil Services Exam (2017)
- Sidharth B- All India Rank 15 (Civil Services Exam, 2016)
- Malika Sudhir – All India Rank 26 (Civil Services Exam, 2016)
- Johny Tom Verghese – All India Rank 8 (Civil Services Exam, 2013.)
ALS IAS Contact Information:
Shalimar Place Center
- Contact Number: 989-159-1133 , 011-4074-7486
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Address: 1st & 2nd Floor Aggarwal Auto Mall, A-Block, Plot II, Shalimar Place District Center, Outer Ring Road, Delhi 110088
Karol Bagh Center
- Contact Number:+91-11 2875 1379
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Address: 20, Pusa Road, Near Karol Bagh Metro Station, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 97, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Mukherjee Nagar Center
- Contact Number: +91 999-934-3999
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Address: B – 19, ALS House, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Opp. Agarwal Sweet Shop, New Delhi, Delhi 110009
Some Common and Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is ALS good for IAS?
Answer: ALS IAS Academy has the best faculty members for GS test Series and other subjects. The best part about it is that they provide offline and online classes. They have special programs for scholarships. ALS IAS Academy Delhi offers an affordable Fee structure.
Q2. Who can get the ALS IAS Academy Scholarship Program?
Answer: The student from any category his /her family income should be less than 4 Lakhs/year can opt for the scholarship. He or She needs to go through a written test and interview. Candidates will get a 50% or 25% fee waiver upon passing the test successfully. They have a special infrastructure for scholarship students.