Impulse IAS Academy is the best coaching for IAS exam preparation in Kolkata. Impulse Academy provides coaching for UPSC only. The founder of Impulse Academy is Mr. Deb Mukherjee and his vision is to empower the nation by producing the best civil servants. The IAS exam is the toughest exam but with the right guidance and proper strategy, students can crack it. Impulse IAS Academy Review has designed the syllabus so well and it covers all the important topics within the time limit. Students get proper time for clearing doubts and revision. The faculty of the institute is highly experienced and provides the best study material to students.
Regular mock tests and practice sessions boost the confidence of the students and they can secure good marks in examinations. Admission in Impulse academy is not easy; they maintain admissions by taking personal interviews. They want only deserving students who want to join coaching for serious study. Impulse IAS Academy Kolkata has the highest rates of success that shows the dedication and hard work of the team of the institute.
Features of Impulse IAS Academy Kolkata
- Updated study material based on UPSC pattern.
- Best infrastructure.
- Good strategy that helps students in preparation.
- Use of advanced technology and unique methodology.
- Experienced and high qualified faculty.
- Useful techniques to understand the vast syllabus.
- 24×7 helpline for the candidates.
- Counselling and guest lectures by toppers and experts.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions and personality analysis.
- Mock tests and Test Series for preparation.
Courses offered by Impulse IAS Academy Kolkata
Fees Structure of Impulse IAS Academy Kolkata
Impulse IAS Academy has a very affordable fee structure. Installment facility is also available at Impulse IAS academy.
|Course Details||Duration||Fee structure|
|Pre+Mains+Personality test||8 to 10 Months||Rs. 75,000|
|Optional subjects(PSIR)||5to 6 Months||Rs. 40,000|
Impulse IAS Academy Review Average Rating on Various Social Media Platforms:
|Google – 4.2/5||PulsePhase – 80/100|
|Just Dial – 4/5||Our Education – 8/10|
|EduGorilla- 3.5/5||Sulekha – 4/5|
|Exam Bazaar – 4/5||Facebook – 4/5|
Contact Details of ImpulseIAS Academy Kolkata
- Website: www.impulsecs.com
- Web link: [email protected]
- Contact No – +91 9903582403, 033-2475 6644
- Address– 1/1B Hazra road, Kolkata, West Bengal- 700026
Check out Some Best IAS Coaching Institutes Review in Mumbai and Kolkata
- Royale IAS Academy Mumbai Reviews | IAS Coaching in Mumbai
- ALS IAS Academy Review | IAS Coaching in Mumbai
- Guru Educircle Academy Review
- Success forum IAS Review
- Vision IAS Coaching Review
- Chahal Academy Kolkata Review
- Kavish IAS Kolkata Review
Frequently Asked Questions About ImpulseIAS Academy Kolkata
1. How many papers are there in UPSC Prelims?
Answer- There are two papers in UPSC Prelims:
- Paper I – General Studies,
- Paper II – Civil Services Aptitude Test.
2. How many marks are required to clear the UPSC prelims exam?
Answer- Both papers in Prelims exams are required to clear,
- Paper I: cut off based result
- Paper II: 33% of the total marks which is about 66 marks.
3. How many attempts are allowed to clear the examination?
Answer – Following are the number of attempts to clear UPSC exam,
- General Category – 6
- OBC Category – 6
- SC/ST Category – No limit
- General Physically Handicapped Category – 9
- OBC Physically Handicapped Category – 9
- OBC Physically Handicapped Category – No Limit
4. What is the Nationality-wise eligibility criteria for UPSC Exam?
Answer – Following are the Nationality-wise eligibility criteria For UPSC Exam;
Aspirants to get into other Civil services must meet one of the following criteria of Nationality.
- He/She should be Citizen of India.
- A Citizen of Nepal and Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India
- A Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zaire, or Zambia with an intention of permanently settling in India
5. What services are considered under the civil services in India?
Answer – The services fall under the executive machinery of central administration in India, are commonly known as civil services. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the examination for appointing candidates at various levels of central government services every year.
There are two broad criteria for differentiating civil services:
- All India Services,
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Forest Service (IFOS)
- Central Services.
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Revenue Service (IRS)
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Service, etc.