Kavish IAS Academy is the leading coaching institute for IAS exam preparation in Kolkata. Kavish IAS Academy is one of the best IAS institutes in Kolkata region. The prime objective of Kavish IAS is to train the aspirants for the toughest examination of the country, on the basis of their sharp knowledge, ability and attitude. The main focus of the institute is to provide the adequate resources like expert faculties, focus on individual aspirants, class discussions, mock tests, mains answer writing practice and most importantly efficient management to act as a bridge between faculties and students thereby ensuring timely and qualitative delivery of services, to the aspirants.
Its main strength is that the Kavish IAS Academy is driven by Civil Aspirants who have faced challenges and are motivated to make the best UPSC coaching available in the City of Joy. Kavish IAS Academy Review has a dedicated pool of Experts, Professionals and visiting Faculties from various cities like Kolkata, Delhi,Bangalore and Hyderabad who are having expertise in their subject.
Features of Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata
- Complete coverage of syllabus for prelims and mains.
- Personalized Mentorship – motive is to WHAT NOT TO STUDY
- Experienced Faculty- a minimum experience of a decade
- Updated study material and focused on relevant topics.
- Unlimited chances for revision – a regular performance assessment of aspirants through tests
- Mock Tests- chance to revise with a simulated setting of the actual exam.
- Aspirants gets regular interaction with mentors
- Efficient management became a bridge between aspirants and mentors.
Courses offered by Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata
- General studies (prelims and mains) & Mentorship Program
- Optional (Sociology, History, Geography & PSIR)
- Combined GS + Optional & Mentorship Program
- Kavish Special Mentorship Program
Fees Structure of Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata
|Course Details||Duration||FEE Structure|
|Regular Classroom ProgramGeneral Studies(Prelims and Mains)& Mentorship Program||14 Months||Rs. 98,000|
|Regular Classroom ProgramOptional( sociology/History/Geography PSIR)||5 Months||Rs. 28,000|
|Regular Classroom Program: Combined Gs + Optional & Mentorship Programme||16 Months||Rs. 35000|
Kavish IAS Academy Review Average Rating on Various Social Media Platforms:
|Google – 4./5||PulsePhase – 70/100|
|Just Dial – 4.2/5||Our Education – 7.5/10|
|EduGorilla- /5||Sulekha – 4.2/5|
|Exam Bazaar – 4/5||Facebook – 3.5/5|
Contact Details of Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata
- Website: https://kavishias.in
- Web link: [email protected]
- Contact No – +91 8789245158 +91 8017756589
- Address- 1st Flr, CL Bhawan, 56/2 Hazra Road, Dover Terrace, Ballygunge, Kolkata-700019
Check out Some Best IAS Coaching Institutes Review in Mumbai
- Royale IAS Academy Mumbai Reviews | IAS Coaching in Mumbai
- ALS IAS Academy Review | IAS Coaching in Mumbai
- Guru Educircle Academy Review
- Success forum IAS Review
- Vision IAS Coaching Review
Frequently Asked Questions About Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata
1. Where can I see the answers of the questions?
Answer – Answers are there in the Review Section. As you submit the test, you will be redirected to the review section. My Dashboard section is designated to record all the tests.
2. What is the specialty of Personalized mentorship of Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata?
Answer- Here at Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata concept behind personalized mentorship is to focus on WHAT NOT TO STUDY from the unlimited study material. Here mentors mainly work over a very limited, updated, technically correct, and quality study material additionally providing a series of multiple revisions to the aspirants, under the regular performance assessment program.
3. What are the features of the combined GS, optional, and mentorship program by Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata?
Answer – following are the features of Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata.
- Total Duration of the programis 15-16 months.
- In his program, complete coverage of Prelims, Mains and Interview along with the Optional (Paper 1 and 2).
- CSAT Classes are conducted under this program.
- Essay Writing Classes are conducted under this program.
- Here at Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata aspirants will get exclusive Study Material comprising 6 books for GS and class notes for the Optional subject.
- Here at Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata, daily answer writing practice and evaluation along with model answers for GS and Optional.
- Regular Mock tests for both Prelims and Mains for GS and Optional followed by test discussions.
- Handouts for important topics to cover the topic most effectively.
- A Monthly Current Affairs Analyst Magazine used to provide aspirants to update their knowledge.
- Here at Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata, Flexibility to take back up classes in either batches;Weekend or Weekdays for aspirants.
4. What is the Eligibility Criteria For IAS Exam?
Answer – Following are the Eligibility Criteria For IAS Exam;
- Aspirants must be Indian citizens for IAS, IPS, IFS services.
- Aspirants must meet one of the following nationality criteria as set by the UPSC guidelines for IRS services:
- He/She should be citizen of India
- A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zaire, or Zambia with an intention of permanently settling in India.
3. Aspirants to get into Other Civil services must meet one of the following criteria of Nationality.
- He/She should be Citizen of India.
- A Citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India
- A Person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zaire, or Zambia with an intention of permanently settling in India
5. What about the location of Kavish IAS Academy Kolkata, how is the connectivity ?
Answer – Kavish IAS Academy Review has a well-connected location. aspirants from districts near Kolkata can easily come to the coaching centre because this area is well connected by metro rail, bus and train network.