Study Circle IAS Academy is one of the best academies for IAS preparation in Mumbai. It was established in 2002 with a vision to provide the best education to students and help them to achieve their dream job of becoming an IAS officer. The founder of Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai is Dr. Anand Patil, he has 25 years of experience in the field of education. Becoming an IAS officer is a dream job for many students but only a few crack the examination. Coaching classes have a big responsibility to guide students and Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai proves itself right by showing excellent results and toppers every year. They have a team of the best faculty who helps students in preparation by clearing doubts. Mock tests boost the confidence of students and they perform excellently in exams. Undoubtedly, Study Circle IAS Academy Review is the preferable choice for the IAS students.
Features of Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai
- Focused training for IAS study.
- Scholarship program for 100 students every year.
- Best study material and video lectures for preparation.
- Complete coverage of syllabus based on UPSC pattern.
- Experienced and high qualified faculty.
- Best infrastructure.
- Highest rates of success.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions and personality development classes.
- Mock tests and test series.
Courses offered by Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai
- Union Public Service Commission
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Staff Selection Commission
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Fees Structure of Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai
Impulse IAS Academy has a very affordable fee structure. They don’t charge extra fees during the course.
|Course Details||Duration||Fee Structure|
|IAS Exam Training||1 year||1,11,000|
Study Circle IAS Academy Review Average Rating on Various Social Media Platforms:
|Google – 4/5||PulsePhase – 70/100|
|Just Dial – 4/5||Our Education – 7/10|
|EduGorilla- 3.5/5||Sulekha – 4/5|
|Exam Bazaar – 4/5||Facebook – 4/5|
Contact Details of Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai
- Website: www.studycircle.com
- Web link: [email protected]
- Contact No – 022 2436 2656
- Address- Vashi Plaza, B-Wing, 2nd Flr, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
Check out Some Best IAS Coaching Institutes Review in Mumbai and Kolkata
- Royale IAS Academy Mumbai Reviews | IAS Coaching in Mumbai
- ALS IAS Academy Review | IAS Coaching in Mumbai
- Guru Educircle Academy Review
- Success forum IAS Review
- Vision IAS Coaching Review
- Chahal Academy Kolkata Review
- Kavish IAS Kolkata Review
Frequently Asked Questions About Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai
1. What is the minimum and maximum Age Limit for the UPSC exam?
Answer – Minimum age is 21 years.
Maximum age is;
- General Category – 32 years
- OBC Category – 35 years
- SC/ST Category – 37 years
- Defence Service persons, who were disabled at service – 35 years
- Ex-servicemen (with minimum of 5 years of service in the Military) – 37 years
- Visually challenged/ hearing impaired/physically challenged – 42 years
2. What is the minimum educational qualification for the UPSC exam?
Answer- for IAS/IPS/IFOS/IFS/IRS an aspirant must be a graduate from any recognized university of India. For UPSC CSE examination, students from final year can also appear.
3. Is there any scholarship offered by Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai?
Answer – Yes, for 100 students Study Circle IAS Academy Mumbai offers scholarships based on their academic record and performance.
4. When should an aspirant produce the proof of passing the graduation examination before UPSC?
Answer: All the aspirants who are declared qualified by the UPSC to appear for the Civil Services (Main) Examination will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination with their application for the Main Examination.Eventually failing which such aspirants will not be admitted to the Main Examination.
5. What If an aspirant applies for the UPSC Prelims Exam but does not appear in any paper. In this situation does this count as an attempt?
Answer: No, Although an aspirant completed the formalities regarding exam registration, an attempt will be counted only if he has appeared in at least one paper out of two prelim exams.
6. Do aspirants use calculators in the UPSC Exam
Answer: As per UPSC norms use of calculators is allowed in Preliminary Exams. Although aspirants will be allowed to use the Scientific (Non-Programmable type) Calculators during Mains Exam.