Vihaan IAS is a premier institute for IAS exam preparation in Pune. Vihaan IAS Pune Review institute was established by Mrs. Shilpa Balyan in 2010. She is an experienced educator and she has been working for many institutes in Delhi before starting Vihaan’s IAS Academy. She knows what students want from a coaching institute as their dream is so big. So, the institute is helping students to achieve their dream of becoming civil servants. Vihaan IAS academy is providing innovative classroom training for the students by their quality education.
Civil services is the toughest job in the country and good coaching is very important for preparation.Vihaan IAS Academy understands every student’s situation, though they developed a unique teaching methodology for their excellent studies. All the faculty members are highly qualified and experts in their fields. They don’t compromise on the education standard. Vihaan’s IAS academy has only one branch in Pune, there is no other branch in India. The institute produces toppers every year. Vihaan Ias Academy provides essay writing services and writing skill development classes also so that students can use these skills in examinations.
Features of Vihaan IAS Pune
- Advanced study material.
- Special mentorship program.
- Quality education.
- Experienced faculty.
- Unique methods of teaching.
- Best classroom training.
- Hostel facility available.
- Focused learning environment.
- Small batch size.
Courses offered by Vihaan IAS Pune
- Civil services
- Public Administration
Fees Structure of Vihaan IAS Pune
For Fee details, aspirants must visit Vihaan IAS Academy Pune center.
Vihaan IAS Pune Review Rating on Various Social Media Platforms:
|Google – 4/5||PulsePhase – 70/100|
|Just Dial – 4.5/5||Our Education – 8/10|
|EduGorilla- 4/5||Justdial – 4/5|
|Exam Bazaar – 4/5||Facebook – 4/5|
Contact Details of Vihaan IAS Pune
- Website: www.vihanias.in
- Web link: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No – +(91)- 8007620552 / +(91)- 9423792976 / +(91)- 9518082638
- Address- Vihan IAS, 3rd Floor, SM Towers Near Dominos, Above Jijamata Bank, Karvenagar, Pune Maharashtra 411052
Check out Some Best IAS Coaching Institutes Review in Pune
- Pragnya IAS Academy Review
- Abhyankar’s IAS Academy Review
- ALS IAS Academy Review
- Chanakya’s IAS academy Review
Frequently Asked Questions About Vihaan IAS Pune
1. Is it acceptable to submit multiple online applications?
Answer – First of all, aspirants must avoid submitting multiple applications. In case if it happens the latest application is submitted successfully, will be considered acceptable. All applications submitted earlier are considered rejected.
Even in case of any amendment in the application (submitted successfully), applicants must submit a fresh application with assurance the submission will be done before the last date of submission including resubmission of fees again. Any request for fee adjustment paid earlier, shall not be acceptable.
2. Is it possible to change community status once after submission of Application?
Answer – once the examination process is initiated, the commission does not entertain a request for change of community from unreserved to reserved category. However, exceptional cases are considered as follows;
- In case a particular caste/tribe is included in the list of reserved communities within 3 months from the date of submission of application, the commission may consider a request for change of community is acceptable.
- In another case where a candidate unfortunately becomes physically disabled during the course of the examination process, is such case the candidate should produce a valid document mentioning him/her acquiring a disability to the extent of 40% or more to get the benefits of PwBD reservation.
3. What are prohibited items during Examination and Interviews in the UPSC premises?
Answer – please find below list of prohibited items during Examination and Interviews in the UPSC premises;
- Mobiles (even in switched off mode),
- any electronic equipment or programmable device,
- storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc,
- camera or bluetooth devices
- Any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device or any other communication devices and IT gadgets
- If any aspirant found guilty then he/she shall entail disciplinary action including cancellation of candidature for that Examination and debarment from all future Examinations/Selections of the Commission.
- Aspirants are instructed not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/Bluetooth devices etc. (as detailed above) to the Examination.
- Aspirants are also advised not to bring any valuable/expensive items to the Examination Halls/UPSC premises. The Commission will not be liable for any loss in this regard.
4. What is the eligibility criteria for the UPSC Exam as of nationality?
Answer – Aspirants to clear the UPSC exam must meet one of the following criteria of Nationality.
- He/She should be an Indian Citizen.
- A Citizen of Nepal and Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India
- A Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zaire, or Zambia with an intention of permanently settling in India
5. What about the location of Vihaan IAS Pune, how is the connectivity?
Answer – Vihaan IAS Pune Review has a well-connected location. aspirants from districts near pune can easily come to the coaching center because the Karvenagar area is well connected by public transport network.