Gaurav Budania from Rajasthan has cracked UPSC and secured AIR 13. He cleared the UPSC exam on his first attempt. It is with his dedication and hard work that he achieved his dream of becoming an IAS. He originally belongs to churu which is known for high temperatures. He is an engineer and completed B.tech in Mining Engineering. After completing B.Tech, he has done a master’s in Sociology from BHU. He has been a brilliant student since the beginning. Gaurav Budania IAS got 80 RANK in the GATE exam.
Gaurav Budania shares his preparation plan and strategy about how he achieved success.
Biography of Gaurav Budania
Gaurav Budania belongs to Churu, Rajasthan. He completed his schooling at Churu. Gaurav’s father is a teacher and his mother is a housewife. After completing B.Tech from IIT BHU, he started preparation for UPSC when he was completing his Masters’s. Gaurav Budania is a HIndi Medium student. His medium was English in the UPSC examination. He was never ashamed of his language. Gaurav advised all the UPSC candidates, never to hesitate to be a Hindi Medium student.
According to Gaurav Budania, all the languages are equal in the UPSC exam. They don’t give any preference to a particular language. He set an example for all the Hindi Medium candidates, they can score well in UPSC and any other exam. Just have faith in yourself and be confident about your studies. Gaurav Budania’s optional subject was Anthropology. He scored well in the optional subject in the UPSC exam.
Gaurav Budania’s UPSC Marksheet
Gaurav Budania’sUPSC mark sheet is given below:-
|UPSC Mains (Written)Exam Marks||850|
|Personality Test marks||173|
IAS Preparation Strategy of Gaurav Budania
According to Gaurav Budania, always go with a batter strategy when you are preparing for the UPSC exam. Hard work and dedication towards your studies is equally important. His uncle always motivates him to prepare for UPSC and become a civil servant. It Will give him a chance to do something for the Nation.
Gaurav Budania gave some important tips to UPSC aspirants:-
- When you decide to start preparing for UPSC, go to the syllabus first. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern is very important.
- Always choose an optional subject as per your interest. Optional subjects can give you an opportunity to score well. Gaurav chose Anthropology as an optional subject.
- Time management is very important to cover the syllabus within time. First, divide the syllabus into parts as per your convenience. It will manage your time about when and what you have to study at a particular time.
- Take online classes if you have any doubts. Mock tests help in preparation. You can have an idea about the examination while attending mock tests.
- Always aware about what’s happening around you. Read the editorial part of the newspaper everyday. Check online sources for current affairs. It will save your time.
- Keep your focus on daily revision and notes making. Practice of answer writing is equally important. Regular practice of answer writing will give you success in examinations.
The success story of Gaurav Budania is very motivational. He is dedicated and hard-working. He got success in his first attempt and made his family proud.
For more preparation tips for UPSC go on the Pulse Phase website. It will clear all your doubts and help in preparation.
- Mithun Premraj AIR 12 UPSC Topper 2020 Success Story
- Shubham Kumar UPSC topper 2020
- Jagrati Awasthi AIR 2 UPSC Topper 2020 Success Story
- Ankita Jain AIR 3 UPSC Topper 2020 Success Story
1. What is the rank secured by Gaurav Budania in UPSC 2020?
Answer: He secured AIR 13 in UPSC 2020.
2. From Which state Gaurav Budania belongs?
Answer: Gaurav Budania belongs to Rajasthan State.
3. What is the education of Gaurav Budania?
Answer: Gaurav Budania has done B.tech in Mining Engineering.
4. How many marks did Gaurav Budania score in UPSC mains exam?
Answer: Gaurav Budania IAS scored 850 marks in UPSC mains exam.
5. What subject Gaurav Budania opted as optional in UPSC exam.
Answer: Gaurav Budania opted Anthropology as optional subject in UPSC exam.