UPSC declares the Civil Services Examination results in 2020. A total of 716 candidates appeared in the examination and 545 men and 216 women cleared the examination. Ria Dabi IAS cracked the exam and secured AIR 15. Ria Dabi is not an unknown name, she is a sister of IAS Tina Dabi (IAS topper 2015). She has been an inspiration for her sister. Ria Dabi worked hard to get success in the UPSC examination.
Ria shares her UPSC preparation strategy and time management plan and advises the aspirants about how they can crack the examination.
Biography of Ria Dabi IAS Topper
Ria Dabi belongs to Bhopal and her hometown is Delhi. Her father’s name is Mr. Jaswant Dabi and her Mother’s name is Himani Dabi. They are proud parents of two IAS daughters. Her sister Tina Dabi is currently posted as the Joint Secretary of Finance in the Rajasthan cadre. She has completed her schooling at Jesus and Mary school Delhi. After completing her graduation in Political Science from Delhi University, she started preparation for Civil Services.
It was her first attempt and she topped the exam with AIR 15. She always wanted to be an IAS officer and her sister always inspires her to do so. According to Ria Dabi UPSC Topper is the toughest exam and it needs consistency in studies. Only by hard work and dedication, one can clear the examination. She was disappointed when the examination got postponed due to COVID-19. It disturbed her schedule.
She again started preparation and with the hard work, she cracked the exam and made her parents proud.
Ria Dabi’s UPSC Marksheet
Ria Dabi’s UPSC mark sheet is given below:-
|UPSC Mains (Written)Exam Marks||N/A|
|Personality Test marks||N/A|
IAS Preparation Strategy of Ria Dabi
According to Ria Dabi, hard work and dedication are important factors for the UPSC exam. She used to study 10 hours a day. She was determined about her studies. A positive environment and the support of the family are very important. Stress during examinations is harmful. It will destroy all your hard work. So keep calm and study hard. She shares her preparation strategy and advised all the aspirants:-
- Reading newspapers helps in current affairs. She used to study 2 newspapers- 1. The Hindu 2. The Indian Express. She didn’t spend much time on the internet for current affairs. She was more comfortable preparing from the newspaper.
- Collect all the information related to the syllabus. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern helps in preparation.
- Don’t follow blindly to toppers. Always take inspiration from toppers. My sister has been an inspiration for me. She guides me throughout my UPSC journey.
- She makes notes of every topic and revise it daily. Revision work is important to learn more things.
- Don’t use too many resources for study. It will make your study conusing. So, always follow the syllabus and essential study material.
- Ria studied for 10 hours, she always takes breaks to remove stress.
Ria Dabi IAS wants to work in the Rajasthan cadre just like her sister. Stay away from negative people and negativity. UPSC is a long journey and it needs patience. If you take too much stress, it will ruin all your hard work.
For more preparation tips for UPSC visit the Pulse Phase website. It will clear all your doubts and help in preparation.
- Mithun Premraj AIR 12 UPSC Topper
- Shubham Kumar UPSC topper 2020
- Ankita Jain AIR 3
- Gaurav Budania IAS
1. What is the rank of Ria dabi in UPSC exam 2020?
Answer- Ria Dabi secured 15th rank in the UPSC exam 2020.
2. From which city Ria dabi belongs?
Answer- Ria Dabi belongs to Bhopal city.
3. From which school Ria Dabi did her schooling?
Answer- Ria Dabi completed her schooling at Jesus and Mary school Delhi
4. In which attempt Ria Dabi cleared UPSC exam 2020?
Answer- Ria Dabi cleared UPSC exam 2020 on her first attempt.
5. From which coaching Ria Dabi studied for UPSC preparation?
Answer- Ria Dabi got coaching from Vajiram & Ravi Coaching Centre, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.