Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai, from Gujarat, has cracked the UPSC CSE exam and got AIR 8. It was his third attempt. He is an IIT Mechanical Engineer. . In his second attempt, Jivani Kartik cleared the UPSC examination and got 94th RANK in 2018. He was selected for IPS but he appeared for the exam again and got 8th RANK. It was his dream to become an IAS officer and he completed it by his hard work and dedication.
Jivani Kartik Nagjbhai shares his strategy and preparation plan which he follows and advises all the UPSC aspirants about how to prepare for the examination.
Biography of Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai belongs to Surat, Gujrat. He completed his B.tech from IIT Bombay in 2016. After that, he started preparing for Civil Services. In the first attempt, he did not clear the Prelims but he continued his preparation and again appeared for the UPSC exam. In his second attempt, he cracked the exam and secured AIR 94. He was not satisfied with his Rank so he again appeared for the exam and this time he topped the exam and got AIR 8. His aim was to become an IAS officer so he tried thrice. He had cleared many other exams also. He got 3rd Rank in the Indian Forest Services examination and he got 94th Rank in the Civil Services Examination in 2018.
He had already cleared the UPSC exam and was under training for IPS at Hyderabad. He was deeply inspired by the former IAS SR Rao who did an excellent job when Surat was battling with plague in 1994. He wanted to be like SR Rao so he did not lose the hope of becoming IAS. Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai’s father is a pathologist. He took Geography as an optional subject and prepared from NCERT books.
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai’s UPSC Marksheet
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai’s UPSC mark sheet is given below:-
|UPSC Mains (Written)Exam Marks||858|
|Personality Test marks||183|
IAS Preparation Strategy of Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai shares his preparation strategy and study plans. He studied for 10 hours daily and focused on his preparation. He prefers to study at night time. According to Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai, always believe in your main strengths and keep in mind your weaknesses also. It will help you in your preparation. Do not ever copy others, you can refer to others strategies but it’s not sufficient. You have to prepare your own strategies based on your knowledge, capabilities, and your conditions.
- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai focuses on preparing notes. Making notes is very important in UPSC IAS preparation. It will utilize your time and energy in the correct way.
- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai opted Geography as an optional subject. He added that preparation for at least 12 months before the examination is sufficient.
- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai added next that aspirants always choose subjects based on their preferences. He advised that never choose a subject by copying others.
- Whatever topic you are studying, complete it, write important notes from it and understand it fully.
- Time management is the main factor of the UPSC IAS preparation. Manage your study time according to your subjects. Focus on the tough part of subjects first from the syllabus. It will make your preparation a little easier.
- Refer and solve previous year question papers for better knowledge of time management and pattern specially.
- Aspirants must read newspapers daily for current affairs preparation. NCERT book helps to prepare for current affairs so aspirants can refer NCERT books for UPSC IAS preparation.
Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai got RANK 8 in UPSC. Before his final attempt, he had cleared UPSC earlier and Joined the IPS cadre but his dedication and passion forced him to clear the IAS exam and he did it.
- Jagrati Awasthi AIR 2 UPSC Topper 2020 Success Story
- Ankita Jain AIR 3 UPSC Topper 2020 Success Story
- Shubham Kumar UPSC topper 2020
- UPSC Topper 2019 Rank 10 Sanjita Mohapatra Success Story
- UPSC Topper 2019 Rank 9 Ravi Jain – Success Story
- Yash Jaluka AIR 4 UPSC Topper(2020)
- Mamta Yadav AIR 5 UPSC Topper 2020
- Which rank Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai secured in UPSC exam?
Answer- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai is a topper of UPSC exam 2020 with AIR 8.
- Which other competitive exams did he clear?
Answer- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai cleared UPSC earlier in 2018 and secured IPS cadre andIndian Forest Services examination with third rank.
- From which Indian state Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai belongs?
Answer- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai belongs to Gujrat state .
- What are Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai’s educational qualifications?
Answer- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai completed his Engineering from IIT Bombay.
- What was his subject in the UPSC exam?
Answer- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai opted for Geography subject.