Useful Tips and tricks to Crack IAS Exams & Interview
If you are on a preconception that after finishing the IAS exam, you have conquered the tough journey towards a successful career move, then you are actually carrying a myth. The goal is yet to achieve as you are left to make the victory over the final stage of IAS preparation. Yes, it’s the IAS interview segment that will decide the result of your hard core efforts and dedication.
Preparing for IAS interview is something that recalls a student overall ability to helps him in launching a successful career path. The interview is conducted to showcase a student’s overall knowledge, understanding and skills towards the most challenging career of the educational aura. Though, interview marks carry a low percentile in the total marking ratio, but it do affects the final results to a great extent. Thus, you need to be peculiar about giving your best and optimum to gain good scores in the final round.
During the questioning session, interviewer posed pressure on evaluating candidate’s personality traits such as the confidence level, communication skills and opinions. Thus, while preparing for the interview, a candidate must counter the following tips and follow them strictly to avoid any discrepancy.
ShowBox comes with a super awesome design that allows you to navigate the app download showbox for pc and explore all its contents pretty easy and less time consuming.
- The candidate must grasp each and every detailed mentioned in the detailed application form.
- Analysis of every word written in the form must be analyzed carefully as interviewer can ask anything from it.
- Points like meaning of your name, origin of your birth place, popularity of your home town, etc are important topics on which you can get questioned.
- Always be ready to face the cross-questions asked on the points you have mentioned in your form like sports and its related history, concerned topics about your hobbies & interests, questions carrying your educational background and related interests, etc.
Preparing the above points will surely give you a lead over the others in the competition. However, you must also be aware of the most common questions that carry a high probability to get strike during the interview. The questions will help you in leaving a positive and lasting impression on the interviewer. Let’s have a look at some common questions:
- Why you want to join civil services?
- What if you failed to get selected?
- How will you serve the country with your administrate capabilities?
- Why should we choose you?
Apart from these questions, interviewers follow the policy to get candidates opinions on certain common issues that helps them in analyzing the perception and personality of the candidate. The topics can over issues like corruption, women empowerment, politics and other current issues that provoke great discussion topics.
For great interview preparations, you must put in your best efforts with supreme dedication. If want, you can advices from the best coaching institute for IAS in india and sharpen your skills.
Always remember a person with honesty and great confidence is always preferred over others. So, be strict to your answers. In case you are unsure of anything, you can quit the question by saying no. it will not hamper your image rather build up a strong image among the interviewers.