You must have heard this phrase ‘Rome was not built in a day’. This phrase simplifies the focal point that it takes time to create great things. Similarly, when you are preparing for the UPSC exam with the help of the Best IAS Coaching Institutes, you need to devote time. Being an IAS is not like other jobs or career choices.
It’s something that carries an honor in itself and thus it asks for some extra efforts. Truly, a strong foundation always recalls long term efforts that will pay great returns in the future. Similarly, while making preparation for your IAS attempt, you should pay heed to the below-mentioned deeds that will surely pay off in the long run (getting you positioned as an IAS officer).
- Take a smart move: It’s a common saying that hard work is needed to win the game. We also believe this, but that doesn’t mean that you should study for maximum hours, every day. Instead of being a hard worker, act a little smarter. Be selective in your study approach. Read selective but important books, make notes, take mock tests, follow previous years question papers, etc. read well and you can easily win the battle.
- Begin early: Once you have made the decision to appear for the exam, start your preparation immediately. Prepare yourself enough for the exam. Go through the previous year’s question papers to get the idea about the pattern. Get the best books for each subject and blow the trumpet.
- Get a timetable: this is really important. When you plan a target, you must get a timetable and stick to it. This will help you keep in a routine with your daily study inputs and also helps you in covering the entire syllabus within the stipulated time period.
- Pick one by one scheme: make a habit to clear off the subjects one by one. This will help you in getting the actual idea about the subject without going into any confusion or lack of concentration. Refer to the important books in place of reading every book you come across.
- Frequent test: hope you remember the time of schooling wherein you go through frequent test arranged by your teacher to prepare well for the exams. If possible, try to follow this habit now also. Frequent evaluation of what you have learned until now will surely help you in the long run (final exams).
- Score the easy heads: In IAS exams, some topics are such that are easy to score well in. you must counter those topics and prepare them well enough to score better.
- Guidance-get it right: time is very much precious and you should not waste even a bit of it. To save time, you must head towards the best IAS coaching institutes and ask for the valuable guidance. Get preparation advice from the best coaching and accelerate your pace towards your target.
Lastly, you must believe in yourself. You must confide in your talent and make possible efforts to clear off the exam.