UPSC is an authorized committee to conduct the competitive civil services exam in India. They organize the exam in two distinct phases. The candidates are expected to appear in both prelims and mains. Prelims is the first phase. It has only multiple choice questions. Mains is the second phase. It has essay type questions.
Do you also want to take up UPSC exam for the upcoming year? So, the first step is to find the best IAS coaching institute in India. Every passionate student wants to become an eminent IAS officer. There is a very high competition to get a civil servant post! You need to have a good study plan in hand.
What are the civil service posts you will get after scoring in UPSC exam? They are IPS, IFS, IRS, etc. Such responsible posts are offered only to deserving candidates. How can you become a deserving candidate? You need to be:
- Good Academic Knowledge
- Good Practical Knowledge
All this is possible only if you join the good IAS coaching institute. The first confusion is about the fees structure. You should not overpay. On the other hand, you should also not get trapped for low-quality UPSC coaching. Good research about IAS coaching in Delhi with fees structure is necessary.
Qualities Of The Top IAS Coaching Institute in India
There are hundreds of IAS coaching institutes available. Which one to choose? In order to help you make the best decision, we have listed the following top qualities. One of the important qualities is the fee structure. In the end, we will also give you a fair idea about different institutes with fee structure in today’s market. It helps you not to make any bad decisions!
- You need to have a comfortable learning place. It should be peaceful and inspirational. Or else, it will be very difficult to concentrate. It degrades your study period. There is no need to go for highly sophisticated infrastructure. At least, it should be decent and air conditioning. Please make sure not to adjust to a bad learning environment. It is not a wise decision.
- A good UPSC exam preparation depends on the quality of study materials. So, the best IAS coaching institute in india you are selecting must provide high-quality study resources. They will have a team of experienced faculty. The team will take care of preparing such materials. Go to the institute in person and check for the quality of the notes. It is a very important aspect of preparation.
- You need to carefully observe the past year success ratio. Successful coaching institutes will always have a good success ratio of past students. But, do not end your research with management words. Go beyond it! Verify what management proclaims to be true. Decide only after you get confirmation. Here lies the true quality of coaching. So, look out for this quality.
- The IAS coaching program must focus on personality development. Only academic knowledge is not enough to score top ranks. Ask for such information when you inquire about the course details. It is compulsory to develop the right attitude. You are the future IAS officer. So, how will they train you? Ask for more details about the same.
- Covering the entire syllabus is very important. UPSC syllabus is very huge and complicated. Will they complete it within the scheduled time? Students should also be comfortable with speed. They must let you understand all the topics in depth! Bad institutes generally burden the students with too much information in the last minute. Students find it very difficult to follow the teaching. Be very careful when you learn about the speed. It would be better if you discuss with the old students. If you do not get a direct connection, use social media. It’s your future and you have to take responsibility.
How much fees the institute is charging? High fee amount does not mean good quality coaching. Do not make such wrong assumptions. Fees structure cannot decide the quality. Ask why do they charge that amount? What are the special features the institute promises? Here is a brief overview of the fees structure charged by IAS coaching institutes in Delhi.
Details About IAS Coaching Fees Structure Based On Course Types
You are already aware of the fact that the UPSC exam demands you to attend prelims, mains, and optional subjects. Every institute has classified different course types based on the subjects included. Generally, the classification happens in the following manner.
1. Foundational Courses
2. Regular Courses
3. Classroom Course
4. Weekend Course
5. Postal or Correspondence course.
6. Mock Test Interview or Test Series
7. Current Affairs
IAS Coaching Fee Structure Overview For Foundation Course
In this way, the IAS Coaching fee structure depends on the course type you choose. The courses are specially designed for both graduates and undergraduates. It mainly differs in terms of the time period.
Some of the best IAS Coaching Institute in India offers foundational courses in different time periods. For instance, it includes one year program, a two-year program, and a three-year program. One year course gives complete training for all the stages of UPSC exam. It is mainly dedicated to final year students or graduates.
In two year program, the course is designed for the students in graduation course. It provides an in-depth and very strong foundation for students. Similarly, the three-year course is for students who made the career choice in early age.
All the students who completed +2 can take up this IAS coaching. The fee structure can vary from 75,000 INR to 1,80,000 INR. It is based on the length of the foundation course.
IAS Coaching Fee Structure For Other Course Type
Most of the IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi run classes in two different batch types. They are regular batch and weekend batch. The fee structure is different for both these types. The regular batch happens for 5 days every week.
The course duration is generally five to six months. On the other hand, the weekend batch happens for 2 days every week.
Here, the course duration is generally 11 months to 12 months. Regular courses are meant for students. Weekend courses are meant for working professionals.
However, the institutes also give coaching through correspondence and online courses. Let us help you understand the fee structure for each of these course types.
You can take up the IAS coaching for optional subjects only. The IAS fee structure can vary between 30,000 INR to 48,000 INR. This is the range in which most of the good coaching institutes in Delhi charge. Weekend courses are highly beneficial to work professionals.
Its fees structure ranges between 70,000 INR to 1,20,000 INR. The general studies course fee varies between 1,20,000 INR to 2,00,000 INR. The GS course package comes with and without optional subjects.
The price will vary based on the package details. However, the online and postal course starts from 30,000 INR. Mock tests for prelims exam can start from 4500 INR. On the other hand, the mock tests for mains exam can start from 9000 INR.
The combination of both will come with some discount offers. It depends on the IAS coaching institute. So, choose your module wisely. As a first step, plan your budget and then look for your requirements.
Important Things You Must Know About IAS Coaching Fee Structure
The classes conducted at best IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi will always have experienced faculty. The presence of expert teachers is a major advantage for students. You must improve listening and concentration skills.
Because the teachers complete the entire UPSC syllabus in a fixed period of time. Do not lose the focus in between the classes. Before joining any IAS Coaching Institute, you will get a chance to attend a free consultation.
If needed, go with your parents and attend the counseling. Later, you can finalize the fee amount. The coaching fees vary from one institute to another institute.
Have you made your research? The above paragraphs will give you a brief idea. There are some generalizations considered by every institute. Let’s look at it below.
The top IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi charge a fixed amount for foundational courses. In regular courses, they combine the fees for both prelims and mains. It is also inclusive of essay and GSAT. Always, there will be an extra charge if you want to add any particular optional subjects.
However, along with the academic subjects, the institute takes up classes for personality skill development. Are you aware of it? They generally do not charge anything extra. It is inclusive in the main course package itself.
Useful Link: Best IAS Coaching in Delhi with Hostel Facility
The price range is explained above. We hope you got a better idea about the fee structure. Never ignore the motivational classes. Every IAS aspirant needs such sessions to maintain mental stability and focus. Above all, the fee amount will be justified by the expert teachers present in the IAS coaching institute.
There are additional features available at a few institutes. For instance, it includes a hostel facility, workshops, library, seminars, previous year question papers, etc. Enquire about the extra charges if applicable and then proceed with your decision.