UPSC announced the results of 2020. Satyam Gandhi topped the UPSC exam and secured AIR 10. Satyam Gandhi belongs to Bihar and he cleared the UPSC exam in his first attempt. He is 22 years old and at a very young age, he started preparing for UPSC. He is an inspiration for everyone who wants to be a Civil Servant. Satyam Gandhi UPSC Topper is dedicated to his study and it’s the result of his dedication and hard work that he cleared the UPSC exam in the first attempt.
Satyam Gandhi shares his preparation strategy and Time-Management Plan About how he managed to top the exam.
Biography of Satyam Gandhi
Satyam Gandhi is from Samastipur, the district of Bihar. He was born in 1999. His father Akhilesh Singh is Government Employee and his mother is a housewife. His younger brother is studying.
Satyam Gandhi completed his schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya Bihar and graduated from Dayal Singh College, Delhi University. Satyam Gandhi was a topper in 10th and 12th also and he was a brilliant student since childhood. Satyam started his preparation for UPSC when he was in the third year of graduation.
He belongs to a middle class family. His father took a loan when Satyam was pursuing graduation. Satyam was very focused on his study and it was his hard work that he cleared the UPSC exam and secured AIR 10 in the first attempt. Satyam Gandhi advised all the candidates to study hard, you will definitely get success. He had a dream of becoming a Civil Servant since childhood as this was his grandfather’s wish. He was 95 years of age and Satyam Gandhi fulfilled his dream.
Satyam Gandhi’s UPSC Marksheet
Satyam Gandhi’s UPSC Marksheet is given below:-
IAS Preparation Strategy of Satyam Gandhi UPSC Topper
Satyam Gandhi shares his preparation strategy about how he prepared for the UPSC exam. He chose Political Science and International relations as his optional subjects. Satyam joined coaching for General Studies but he did not take any coaching for the optional subjects.
- Understand the syllabus and pattern of examination first. Without understanding the syllabus and pattern it will be difficult for you to clear the exam.
- Divide the syllabus into months. As he set the targets into months then he divided monthly preparation into days. By this it’s easy for him to remember more topics.
- Always set a goal about your preparation and try to complete it within time.
- UPSC exam needs dedication. Without serious study it’s not possible to clear it.
- Don’t copy others and don’t run behind many books, always go with the selected books. Too many books can confuse your study.
- Don’t believe in others as there is no set pattern of success. Inspire with the success story of the toppers but don’t follow them blindly.
- Revision is very important. Always revise your daily preparation and analyze your study.
- Regular practice of answer writing is also very important for UPSC preparation.
- For current affairs, start reading newspapers daily and go for NCERT Books for better preparation.
Satyam Gandhi wants to work for rural development, he also wants to work for women of the rural areas. According to Satyam, the education system needs to improve. He will definitely work in this field.
- Jagrati Awasthi AIR 2 UPSC Topper 2020 Success Story
- Ankita Jain AIR 3 UPSC Topper 2020 Success Story
- Shubham Kumar UPSC topper 2020
- UPSC Topper 2019 Rank 10 Sanjita Mohapatra Success Story
- UPSC Topper 2019 Rank 9 Ravi Jain – Success Story
- Yash Jaluka AIR 4 UPSC Topper(2020)
1. What rank Satyam Gandhi secured in UPSC exam?
Answer – Satyam andhi secured 10th rank in UPSC exam.
2. In which attempt he cleared the UPSC exam?
Answer – it was his first attempt.
3. From which state Satyam Gandhi belongs?
Answer – Satyam Gandhi belongs to Bihar State.
4. What was his optional subject in the UPSC exam?
Answer – He opted Political Science and International Relations as his optional subjects
5. Did he join any coaching for the UPSC preparation?
Answer – Satyam Gandhi joined coaching for General Studies but for optional subjects he prefers self-study.